I’ve received the Liebster Award! Thank you to Leani at https://lightbeautysite.wordpress.com/ 🙂
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers that you want to share with the world.
- Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
Questions from Leani at Lightbeautysite:
- What’s your favourite genre of music?
Hmm, that’s really difficult! I guess I’d say pop, as it covers a wide range; but specifically older stuff from the 60s, 70s and 80s.
- Do you play any instruments? What do you play?
I can play the piano and I like to play it every now and then. However I can’t play it when I’m at uni and I often don’t have the patience to learn new pieces!
- What movies do you want to recommend to your readers?
Definitely Wes Anderson films! They are just amazing in so many different ways: the set, the characters, storylines, the music…I can’t express how much I love his films! Give any of them a go: Moonrise Kingdom, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Grand Budapest Hotel…
- Online shopping or in store shopping?
In store! Online is useful, but I don’t like waiting for my purchase. I think it’s much more fun to buy something in a shop, bring it home and wear/use it straight away.
- Is there any hairstyle, makeup look, or outfit you’d love to rock, but don’t feel comfortable enough to. (example: getting a pixie cut)
I always think cat eyeliner looks amazing but whenever I try it never looks right; I get the line all wrong or my eyes uneven. I’d love to be able to do it perfectly!
- What do you do for fun?
Blogging! I love creating stuff, but if I’m feeling lazy I really enjoy watching TV or a film – I love The Simpsons, it always makes me laugh!
- Do you have any hobbies besides blogging?
Making art – usually collages or stitching onto things, and photography. It’s great because I can combine this with the blogging by making content for it.
- Tea or Coffee?
Coffee hands down 🙂
- Do you have any dessert recommendations?
To follow on from the last answer, Tiramisu!
10. What is one thing you want to share that your readers might not know about you?
Although I love how amazing the internet and the blogging world is, I’m actually a bit of a technophobe, I don’t know how to code, or make anything new for my blog but I wish I could!
I would like to nominate: (these aren’t strictly new bloggers, but new blogs for me!)
Lady Reykjavík at https://ladyreykjavik.wordpress.com/
Sissh at https://sisshartblog.wordpress.com/
Sakeenah at https://mybrownsparklez.com/
Kirsty at https://komoberi.com/
Julie at https://littleluly.wordpress.com/
These are my questions!
- What/who inspired you to get into blogging?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Who is your favourite artist/ what is your favourite piece of art?
- What languages can you speak? What language would you love to be able to speak fluently?
- Where in the world do you really want to go to right now?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your most treasured item of clothing?
- Do you prefer vinyl records or streaming music online?
- What are 3 things you do to relax?
- If you couldn’t live in the current decade, what other time would you like to live in? (e.g. the 20s)
Have fun thinking of some answers!
On another note…
I’m having a blogging break over the next few weeks in order to enjoy the rest of my holiday and move back to uni; but I will be back with more exciting stuff – modern artists, iconic films and some experimental photography! Thank you for reading this blog, it means a lot to me and I love creating it!